What's new at SYS 2018? Published: 14.08.2017
The SYS team has been working hard to redefine parts of the Show, and we are now able to announce the launch of a dedicated area for boating enthusiasts and watersports lovers. The ‘Floating Leisure Hub’ will be one of the most anticipated new features of SYS 2018, located in the heart of the Show, visitors will find a floating village packed with the latest leisure and recreational watercrafts and with a bumper-schedule of live demonstrations, exciting trials, prize give-aways, retail space and evening networking events.
Why create the Floating Leisure Hub?
Recent feedback from our visitors shows that:
- 80% of show’s attendees want to experience marine activities
- 24% of visitors have an interest in fishing and dive products
Who should exhibit at the Floating Leisure Hub?
- Fishing companies
- Diving brands
- ROV - Paddle products
- Jet skis
- Toys – wake boards, Flyboards - Inflatables
- High consumable products
Where is the Floating Leisure Hub located?
- In the centre of the on-water Show at C and D Dock
- Surrounded by complementary recreational boats
Will there be any dedicated activities?
- Equipment demonstrations
- Activity try-outs
- Hourly giveaways
- Evening networking events