The Asia Pacific Superyacht Conference is the region’s main industry platform for leisure marine professionals to gather insights into critical market issues and receive important updates on regional government regulations.
Co-located with the Singapore Yacht Show, this two-day event attracts a high-quality audience of government representatives, leading yacht builders and shipyards, brokerage firms, marina developers and yacht management and service companies.
Featuring over 19 outcomes-focused roundtables, case studies and interactive panel sessions combined with live audience polling, the Asia Pacific Superyacht Conference promises to be the region’s one stop source of great thought leadership and networking. Do not miss this premier event to participate in bold and innovative thinking by the top yachting minds across the region.
Agenda at a glance:
Download a copy of the Conference Brochure here
- Angela Pennefather, Expedition Coordinator & Melanesian Specialist, EYOS Expeditions
- Bart Jan Kimman, Chief Executive Officer, Northrop and Johnson Asia
- Carmen Lau Stratton, Managing Director & Board Director, Camper & Nicholsons Asia
- Colin Bransgrove, Executive Officer, Marina Industries Association
- Dang Bao Hieu, President, Ana Marina Nha Trang
- Erwin Bamps, Chief Executive Officer, Gulf Craft
- Espen Oeino, Managing Director, Espen Oeino International
- Farouk Nefzi, Marketing and Brand Director, Feadship
- Jean-Marc Poullet, Chairman Asia, Burgess
- Li Ning, Secretary-General, Hainan Cruise & Yacht Association
- Mario Gornati, Marketing and Communication Director, Sanlorenzo
- Martin Redmayne, Chairman & Editor-in-Chief, The Superyacht Group
- Michael Breman, Director, Lürssen; President, SYBAss
- Mark Ray, Project Consultant, Marinetek South East Asia
- Matthew Buley, Director, PRIVA
- Nigel Beatty, President and Founder, Super Yacht Logistics; Chairman, Asia Pacific Superyacht Association
- Nikko Karki, Director, Indo Yachts
- Paul Miller, Director of Underwriting, Hiscox MGA
- Peter Mahony, General Manager, Benetti Asia
- Richie Blake, Director, Dohle Yachts
- Rock Wang, Chief Representative,China, Burgess
- Tobias Kohl, Senior Manager, Yacht Applications, MTU
Who Should Attend
The Asia Pacific Superyacht Conference is designed as a channel for extensive knowledge sharing and experience exchange. This platform is a valuable source of information, insights and networking opportunities for:
- Superyacht Captains and Owners
- Superyacht Builders and Designers
- Superyacht Managers
- Yacht Brokers and Charter Brokers
- Marinas Owners, Operators and Managers
- Superyacht Suppliers and Service Companies
- Refit & Repair Yards
- Consultants, Financiers and Lawyers
- Government and Regulatory Bodies
- Tourism Industry
Review of the 2017 Conference
Asia’s number one yachting conference explored the Asia-Pacific region’s fundamental question: why is there not a greater number of superyachts cruising and chartering in the region?
Asia Pacific Yachting Conference 2017 produced a very high level of interaction between the floor and the speakers. Delegates remarked that the conversations have come closer to home. “In previous years we have heard speakers from overseas telling us ‘how to’, based solely on their own overseas experience. Now we are hearing a discussion between people versed in the nuances of Asian yachting, and the dialogue has become much more valuable."
With a growing understanding of the Asian market, small though it is, the Conference was informative, thought-provoking and inclusive - a proper forum of dialogue.
Find out more in the following:
Build Business to Business Connections
Partner with the Asia Pacific Superyacht Conference to demonstrate your commitment to the industry as well as strengthen your professional ties. Contact to speak to a Client Relationship Manager today.